- In accordance with The Call for Enrolment into Doctoral Study Programmes of the University of Ljubljana for the 2019/2012 Academic Year, the Faculty of social work is opening a study field of Social work in the Interdisciplinary Doctoral Programme in the HUMANITIES and SOCIAL SCIENCES.
- More information about the programme can be seen in the Prospectus.
- Information about the Higher Education Enrolment Procedure
Information day: June 20, 2019 at 16:00 in classroom nr. 6, at Faculty of Social Work, Topniška ulica 31, 1000 Ljubljana.
Procedures and deadlines for application to the Call and enrolment:
In line with instructions in the joint part of the Call, enrolment candidates must apply via the eVŠ application no later than by 23 August 2019, including that date. For foreign, non-EU candidates, the application deadline is 31 May 2019.
Application for Enrolment:
The candidates submit their application for enrolment with an electronic form at the eVŠ online portal http://portal.evs.gov.si/prijava/. Each candidate can submit applications for more study programmes, if they are applying:
1) With a verified digital certificate; a printed form should not be sent via mail, the application for signing into eVŠ should be submitted before the end of the application period. During this period, they should send to the address of the faculty member which has made the call for enrolment via registered mail all the attachments that are required in the Call of Enrolment (the attachments must state the reference to the number of the application for enrolment and the study programme for which the candidate is applying). The address for sending the attachments is published in the call for enrolment of each individual doctoral study programme.
2) Without a verified digital certificate (with a user name and password); the form for applying for enrolment should be sent electronically to eVŠ, printed out, signed, and sent by the end of the application period together with the attachments required by the call for enrolment via registered mail to the member that has made the call for enrolment or to the address published in the call for enrolment of each individual doctoral study programme.
An application is timely if:
1) It was filled out and submitted with electronic signature to the eVŠ by the end of the application period; or
2) It was filled out in the eVŠ, printed out with the same text as the text in the last submitted eVŠ form, signed, and sent via registered mail to the member that has made the call for enrolment by the end of the application period.
For application support please contact:
Enotni kontaktni center državne uprave (EKC or One-stop Shop Centre)
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tel.: 080-2002 (weekdays from 8 am to 10 pm)
- For calls from other countries: 00386 1 478 85 90.
The candidate submits their application for enrolment with an electronic form at the eVŠ online portal portal.evs.gov.si/prijava no later than August 23, 2019.
Complete enrolment application
Applications must include the following:
- Signed copy of the enrollment form
- A document of official recognition of education by University of Ljubljana Information on education recognition procedures can be found on the following website: https://www.uni-lj.si/study/information/recognition-of-foreign-education-for-enrolment-in-second-and-third-cycle-studies-and-for-transfer.
- Official transcript of records with grade average
- Consent of the mentor , the list of available mentors
In addition to the above documents, applications must include:
- outline of Ph.D. thesis (of max 1000 words) with main bibliography
- bibliography (if the candidate has published articles or other publications)
- awards and recognition
- other supporting documents
Outline of Ph.D thesis should include:
- comprehensive literature review as a basis for the scientific relevance of the proposed research;
- the research question(s) derived from the review of literature or/and thesis/ hypothesis;
- description of the research methodology, research methods and structure of the thesis;
- argumentation of the original contribution of the thesis to the selected scientific field;
- list of sources.
Regardless of the method of application, the candidate must submit the attachments to the application before the deadline (August 23, 2019), via registered mail or, in accordance with the call for enrolment to the following address:
Faculty of social work, Office for postgraduate studies, Topniška ul 31., 1000 Ljubljana
Enrolment will be completed no later than September 30, 2019.
Tuition fees and other costs
The selected students sign a learning agreement and pay the first-year tuition fee. Students pay the tuition for the second and third years when they advance to the next year.
Tuition fee must be paid in upon enrolment at the faculty. The tuition fee does not include the mandatory health insurance. This must be settled before the start of study.
Tuition fees and other costs of enrolment into doctoral study programmes at the University of Ljubljana are published in the Services Price List for Students