First week: 12. 6. – 18. 6.
- Social Work Theories and Methods
- What works in social work? – Towards a syntax of doing
- Social Work and Spirituality
- The purpose and meaning of spirituality in human lives and its manifestations in social work praxis.
- New course – Precariat and Social Work
Second week: 19. 6. – 24. 6.
- Community Social Work
- Collective responsibility for the future – communities on the move.
- Social Work with Youth in Conflict with Law
- International Perspectives on Working with Vulnerable Youth in Conflict with the Law.
- Social Work with Children and Youth
- Social work with children and youth within the community.
Third week: 11. 9. – 16. 9.
- Social Work and Social Policies
- Social work and social policy responses to the refugee crisis.
- Social Work with Old Age
- Social work and long-term care.
- Social Work and Deinstitutionalisation
- Cross-narratives of deinstitutionalisation.